Absences due to:
- Your own personal illness, injury, medical appointment
- Workers’ compensation absences
- Illness, injury, medical appointment of your immediate family member
- Pregnancy related illness / parental leave
**If you need to upload verification for your absence, select "YES" in section #6**
- All other absences not related to illness, including on-campus meetings that require coverage, professional development, and field trips.
- For absences due to meetings, PD, or field trips, select option "M", identify as "Meeting" / "PD" / "Field Trip" and provide explanation of meeting/location
- Reasons must be covered under your bargaining agreement. Go to Payroll Information tab to see if your absence qualifies for personal necessity.
**Some absences may require you to upload verification for your absence**
- Absences related to COVID or vaccination
- Reasons under Category 1 are protected for five (5) days; additional days will be deducted from benefited time available (i.e., IL, PN or KC)
- Reasons under Category 2 are protected for five (5) days; additional days will be deducted from illness balance unless medical verification is provided.
- Coverage effective January 1, 2022, to December 31, 2022.
**If you were directed to submit documentation, select "YES" in section #4**